word play
who posses the position to positively point out the proposity of the present predicament?
possibly you?
could the crisis consider a constituent, or could the candid commit to cancel?
can't say.
any ants arguing over apples aren't around enough apricots.
delicious.
confusing and costly are the condemnations of the careless.
sorry...?
for those of you attempting to make heads or tails out of the previous things writ, especially those who would comment and ask me what the heck i just said, please cease at once. note the time that this was written, and all will be explained. to be honest, this was really written for my pleasure, not yours.
thanks for reading!


7 Comments:
you get bonus points for alliteration.
peace, brock76
2:38 PM
yeah seriously. I couldn't pull something like that out at that time.
5:35 PM
So you like apricots better than apples?
"confusing and costly are the condemnations of the careless"....
What an awsome sentence. I like it.
:)
4:02 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
4:02 PM
Carnival of the Walkers #8
Carnival of the Walkers #8 Walking the Fire Labyrinth: Kate McManus shares her transformation ... The Warren's Captain Holly has this photo essay of Deseret Peak above Salt Lake City - spectacular!
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a coins site. It pretty much covers coins related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
1:15 PM
Hormone Linked to Diabetic Control and High LDL
High blood levels of a hormone called adiponectin are associated with high levels of HDL and also with improved sugar control in women with diabetes.
I really needed some debt help and advice but once I found your site I was A OK. Thanks
1:31 PM
What in the world?? looks like you picked up some soliciters... hmm...
11:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home