Tuesday, August 02, 2005

metaphor

distance said
as distance can recall
that distance isn't very far off
at all

but...

closer seems
as one might think
the unkind reality
of undried ink

but when distance makes us closer
and i think that it will
life will level out
and crush this loathing hill

so when uphill hurts
and the ink is still wet
remember his plans
aren't over just yet

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude thats some good stuff. I don't know how you can put so much thought and meaning into this poetry. I'm very impressed. keep it up!

your fellow drummer,
Aaron

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Brock and Adele said...

talk about metaphors. you freaking rule.

peace, brock76

8:58 PM

 
Blogger Ema said...

uphill generaly does hurt, at least when I'm trying to run the whole way. So, I like the sounds of crushing this loathing hill. rock on.
~
Distance has a way of bringing things closer together sometimes. I like how that works.
~
Its exciting to know God is still in the process revealing to us the plot twists and endings to our stories. His plans are definatly not over yet.
~
I very much agree with you;)
This metaphor rocks.

2:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home